I was so excited to help Kimmy get ready to go. I wanted to help her pack and get everything she needed.
She didn’t want or need my help packing.
—-
Since Hayden and Kimmy were 6 and 8, they have been packing their own luggage for trips. I didn’t want to worry about unnecessary anything when Jesse and I were planning and getting everything ready for trips. Plus it’s been a good skill for them to have.
I would give them a list of how many shirts, socks, underwear, jacket, bathroom necessities, you get the picture. And they were responsible for putting everything they needed in their luggage.
They both have been doing the packing, have their own Delta flyer miles account, have their own PreCheck, and know how to book their own flights. They have both gotten themselves through security and boarded the plane by themselves.
—
So, when I went into Kimmy’s room to help. She didn’t want me in there. She didn’t need me. She didn’t even need a list. She put everything she normally wears and needs in the bags herself.She didn’t even want my help deciding what to vacuum-pack either.

Galaxy
When Kimmy pulled out her luggage and Galaxy jumped right in and wouldn’t get out. Kimmy tried to lift him out and he scratched the crap out of her arm. Something he has never done to her. Kimmy fore arm is probably going to scar from the collage of scratches.
Kimmy teared up knowing that her babies Galaxy and Storm can sense something different is happening. And knowing she’s going to miss them so much.
Storm Breaker

Galaxy

No comments:
Post a Comment